The project will improve water supply and wastewater infrastructure in the city of Delnice.
The project will contribute to the protection of groundwater and surface waters of the Danube basin and sustainable economic development, as a better and more reliable access to public utility services will be provided in the city of Delnice. Furthermore, the project will reduce the operating costs of the water supply network, water losses in the network and the risk of contamination of existing drinking water sources.
- Construction, reconstruction and repair of water supply system in Delnice.
- Installation of equipment and establishment of nus and monitoring and control of lossess system.
- Supply of special vehicles and equipment (for empting sewage disposal tank, cctv cameras), promotion and visibility, financial audit.
- Construction of public wastewater system of grain parts of the city of Delnice.
- Water supply – 29,6 km of pipeline, repair of water reservoirs and 2 pumping stations
- Wastewater – 13,35 km of collectors and 10 pumping stations
Estimated time of implementation
Sources of financing
Swiss contribution up to 85% (max. 9.619.614,65 CHF)
15% (Hrvatske vode and local component)