The project will improve sewage and wastewater treatment as well as water supply infrastructure in the municipality of Brod Moravice.
The project will contribute to the protection of groundwater and surface waters of the Danube basin and sustainable economic development, as a better and more reliable access to public utility services will be provided in the municipality of Brod Moravice. Furthermore, the project will reduce the operating costs of the water supply network, water losses in the network and the risk of contamination of existing drinking water sources.
- Repair of part of
- Installation of equipment and establishment of
nusand monitoring and control of system lossess AglomerationBrod moraviceand Skrad – expansion of sewage system, construction of wastewater devices Brod Moravice-Skrad 1800 es
- Water supply – 9,3 km km of pipeline, repair of 10 water reservoirs and 1 pumping station
- Wastewater – 5,81 km of collectors, 4 pumping stations, wastewater device Brod Moravice-Skrad capacity of 1800 es
- Estimated time of implementation: 2018-2021
- Source of financing:
- Swiss contribution up to 85% (max. 3.675.459,05 chf)
- National funds 15% (Hrvatske vode and local component)